Sew it up is an online sewing competition for everybody who likes to sew.
After watching too many hours of Project Runway and The Great British Sewing Bee and after lurking over gorgeous outfits created for Project Sewn, we felt the need for a Belgian/Dutch sewing competition. One night, a lot of Belgian/Dutch sewers were twittering away and so we ended up with an actual idea.
We’d love for all of you to join us!
- You can sew (competition is open for everything from beginners to advanced sewers, we believe in personal style and vision!)
- You live in Belgium or the Netherlands (you don’t need Belgian and/or Dutch nationality)
- You can write a little bit about your work in Dutch or English and provide us with pictures of your work
- Competition starts on May 12th and runs for 5 weeks.
- Every Tuesday we’ll post the results on the website and people get to vote. To avoid popularity contests, we’ll also have the participants vote for each other.
- We are looking for six participants!
How to apply
If you’d like to compete, please send us the following:
- Three or more pictures of your work + a short description.
- A short about you text in English or Dutch.
- You don’t need to own a blog, but if you have one, please provide us with the link as well!
Visit SewItUp to apply before april 20th, 12PM, GMT+1.
Any questions? Post them here or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check sewitup.be for more details!
Wil je dit bericht in het Nederlands lezen? Ga dan naar hier