Lately I’ve been feeling a bit tired, so I’m spending some time on the couch, and yes, this includes browsing the internet.
- These rose gold scissors. There’s no such thing as too much scissors, right?
- This marble print mousepad
- This holographic shimmering bag, it makes me so happy to look at it.
- This blog post on loving people who go through a miscarriage. We went through one last June and it’s incredibly hard. And I’ve learned again that I have amazing family and friends. One day I will tell our story. If you ever have someone you love go through a miscarriage, this article is a must read.
- This extremely visually satisfying article on colour palettes from movies. Love.
- This article on an AlieExpress knock-off. Why I don’t buy things from AlieExpress.
- These earrings by JolisMots, they would be perfect for my sister-in-law!
- This Pixi Glow Tonic. Perfect acid toner for my skin!
- This hilarious and slightly rude newsletter on American politics.
- These cauliflower burgers with guacamole. Guacamole, cauliflower, cheese? Yes.
These are 10 things I love and wanted to share with you today!
Let me know… what is your favorite thing at the moment?