Even though I am not writing too much lately, Grt*Escape thought I was worthy of a Sweet Blogging People Award. Thank you so much!
So as with every award, I am obliged to pass it on (That’s not too bad!)
THE RULES: Copy & Paste This Whole Post and Replace All Your Information — who awarded you, for example.
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you. (See above!)
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) of other deserving bloggers.
5. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
THE 5 SUPER SWEET QUESTIONS:
1 – Cookies or Cake? Both, unfortunately I am Lactose-Intolerant (highly reactive), so my choices are quite limited. I love it when my aunt bakes for me!
2 – Chocolate or Vanilla? I can only have vegan chocolat or chocalate that does not contain any milk, but I love myself a good bite of chocolate. Vanilla can be too sweet for my taste.
3 – Favourite Sweet Treat? I love fruit, especcially summer fruit (Sharon, Melon, Pineapple, Kiwi Fruit…) Or Rice-Coconut milk. That’s also really tasty!
4 – When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? At 4 pm. I try to conquer it with ginger tea.
5 – Sweet Nick Name? hm. Not that I am aware of.